Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nice Customer

I have to tell you about this customer who came through my line last week. She was in a wheelchair and accompanied by another lady. The first thing she asked me in a sweet southern accent was if the customers were treating me nice. Then I asked her where she was from because she had an accent. Then she asked me "Oh, do I have an accent?" She admitted she was from Texas. Then when we were done with the transaction, she said something to the effect that she hoped all the customers would treat me right. She was so sweet!
Today a friend came through my line and with her was that sweet Southern lady in her wheelchair and I said I recognize you! My friend then introduced me to her mother, June. So I had to tell Gabby (my friend) how sweet her mother was to me last week. What a daymaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment