Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Christmas vacation

We did some fun things over Christmas vacation. We wanted to go to Oregon to visit with Kevin's parents and brother, Dave, for Thanksgiving but I knew I would work the day before and the day after so we planned to take the 5th wheel to Morro Bay on Christmas Eve and then come back Christmas Day. Well, that got shot down when Kevin got sick on the 15th and it kept dragging on. Cody also got sick the day he got home. When Kevin saw Mandi's kid's gingerbread house, he said "I want a gingerbread house". So I bought a kit. I finally found time to put it together on Christmas Day. I got Cody away from his computer and asked Kevin to come help us put it together. Kevin tore himself away from his computer just about the time we finished. Then the next day Cody started eating it! After a couple of days, Kevin said Hurricane Cody hit the gingerbread house.

No comments:

Post a Comment