Thursday, December 11, 2008

New bed

When I walked into church for Relief Society on Tuesday night, Carol Oxborrow told me they had a beautiful queen-sized mattress with box spring if I knew anyone who might want it. Well, the funny thing is I've been seriously thinking about replacing our waterbed with a conventional mattress. We've slept on waterbeds for the past 30 years and I've noticed that Kevin snores up a storm on waterbeds but not so much on a conventional mattress. So I told Kevin about it and on his way home from work last night, he stopped at the Oxborrow's to look at it. Its brand new! He came home and told me about it so we went over there to pick it up. We brought it home and set it up --yep that's right, in our front room! Kevin's snoring was much better last night. I thought it was very comfortable. Now I just need to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment