Thursday, September 3, 2009

Funny story


Isn't that shag carpet awful? We're going to replace it one of these days. Anyway, on to my story. The other morning I was in my bedroom and I heard a cat meow and there was Pipi, in my room with me! I looked at the window and she had taken the screen off! At least, I didn't have to replace it like I did after Nori ripped it to shreds. Anyway, that's not the whole story. This morning, Pipi woke me up with her meowing at 2am. Somehow she got locked out of her little house. So I got up and went to put her in and after I closed the door and locked it, I heard this strange noise. I walked toward the shed (the moon was full!) and heard water coming out of the tank. The rod that controls the fill was stuck and water was pouring out of the tank. So guess who got woken up to fix it? That's right, Kevin! Thank you Pipi for waking me up!

2 comments:

  1. I have never personally seen the shag carpet, but your children all tell me they can't wait until it's replaced. I hope to come visit you at your house soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a crazy story! good thing your cat woke you up or there would've been a lot of water! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete