Sunday, May 20, 2012

Camping the "rough" way

A few weeks ago, when I checked my work schedule, I noted a Saturday off. I mentioned to Kevin that it would be fun to take our 5th wheel trailer out for an overnighter in Morro Bay. At first he was surprised, "you want to go camping?" and then understood when I said "in the trailer!" we made plans, got the trailer out, packed, and drove out to the Morro Strand State Park yesterday afternoon. As soon as we got settled, we let Kyra know we were in place and they could come over if they wanted to. They did and we met them at The Dutchman for dinner. The fish and chips were very good, better than Giovanni's! After dinner, we headed to Rite Aid for a scoop (or two) of Thrifty ice cream. Grizz and Biggie are taking a walk, looking at crossword puzzle books with dogs on the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment