Friday, June 29, 2012

Our anniversary

Friday, the 22nd was our 36th wedding anniversary! We decided to eat at Buona Tavola, an Italian restaurant on Spring Street in Paso Robles. There is also one in San Luis Obispo on Monterey Street. We had an appointment with our attorney after work so we decided to eat dinner in San Luis. The service was superb and the food was delicious. I remembered to take a picture only after dinner. Haha! Kevin suggested getting a frozen yogurt with Kyra and Brad after dinner. I asked Kyra if i could borrow a jacket and she pulled this plaid one out of her closet. I can wear my svelte daughter's jacket!!!
I bought a card for Kevin but left it at home. He told me he didn't get one for me. I kept razzing him about it all week and when I got home I found a lovely card and red roses! Sure do love that man!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you too!!!!! You look awesome and hope all is well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, sassy lady! Looking great!

    ReplyDelete