Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Chocolate Chip cookies

I was preparing to bake chocolate chip cookies. (I know, Cody, two batches in less than a month!) I got out the butter and set the microwave to "defrost" to soften it up. Meanwhile, I went upstairs to see if there was anything interesting online or on someone's blog. When I went to get the butter out of the microwave, it was almost totally melted. So I go back to the computer to let it cool off. A little while later and I check the butter and its almost totally resolidified! I proceed to mix up the dough and while I was beating it, I noticed that it was very fluffy! After baking, I taste-tested one and it wasn't any different. The melted butter just made it easier to mix. And that's all I have to say about that except I think I like cc cookies with milk chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment