Monday, October 22, 2007

Guess Who?

After reading Dad's blog, I've been thinking about starting my own. It probably won't be as cute as my daughter Mandi's, cause she has the cutest kids in the world! And they do and say the cutest things! But once in awhile I might have something to say that would interest all of you out there in bloggerland. So back to Mandi's kids--the other day when I was babysitting them (that's what Grandma's do when they go on vacation), Austin (5) was outside playing with his friend and he suddenly came running in the house. "There's a storm coming so I let the dog in the house." Now how many 5-year-olds do you hear say that, there's a storm coming? After I told him to put the dog back outside, it started pouring! Of course, I knew it was going to rain but Austin was so right on.

No comments:

Post a Comment