Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday so I bought a tiara to wear while I was working. That was alot of fun and I got a lot of questions and comments from customers and co-workers alike. I would have a picture of me to post but I gave the tiara to a friend's daughter who calls me "her girl". When I tried to hand it to her, she said "No. that's yours." Whenever they come in the store, Jenny, (that's the little girl's name) asks her mom, "Where's my girl?". Isn't that the cutest? So, when they stopped to say hi they noticed the tiara and then sang happy birthday to me when I told them it was my birthday. That was pretty nice! And to top it off when I got home and looked in the mirror, there was a birthday message written from Cody. Thanks, Toad.
Kevin and I went to McPhee's in Templeton for dinner tonight. I had Macadamia Crusted Halibut and Dad had steak. Yummy! Of course, we finished it off with Creme Brulee.

No comments:

Post a Comment