Sunday, August 17, 2008

Redlands Temple


the side of James house





We drove to Crestline on Friday night after Kevin got off work--I had Friday off and wasn't due in to work on Saturday until 5:30pm so it worked out well for us to deliver James' trailer to him. It was a beautiful night with a full moon and as we drove up Ca-18 (a very windy road climbing the mountains east of LA) I enjoyed looking at the lights of the city spread out below us. I think the final altitude was 5000 ft. It was pretty scary. James house is very nice with huge redwoods all around. I'm sorry now that I didn't go down to the bottom of the lot where they parked the 5th wheel to take a picture. The trees were fabulous!


We decided to take in a session at the Redlands Temple on the "way home". It was really about 25 or 30 miles out of our way but we couldn't resist the opportunity. Its a very beautiful temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment