Sunday, August 31, 2008

river walk




After hearing about the River walk from my fitness class instructor a couple of months ago, I decided that's where Kevin and I would go for our date. When I suggested it to him he said let's go to dinner at Panda Express first. So we decided to meet there after Kevin got off work and then take the walk. When I got out of my car, I heard someone ask me if I had a Hemi in it. When I looked around and started to reply I realized it was Warner Oxborrow with Lauren Butterfield riding shotgun. We got to talking and I found out they were going to eat at Panda too. I invited them to join us and we had a very enjoyable time together. That's when Lauren reminded me that she was doing Bike n Build starting in Massachusetts and riding her bicycle across the country and building houses as she went with a group of like-minded bikers.


When we took the river walk it was quite a letdown. All the plants they had marked as something special looked like weeds that I would pull out of my garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment