Friday, November 7, 2008

blogging daily

Ok, blogging every day is not feasible unless you want something like this "Today I went to my step and sculpt class followed by yoga. then Kevin called and asked me out to lunch. I met him at Sushi Kokku for a Mexican roll and teriyaki shrimp. Then I got my nails done. When I went home, i took a nap. Later I went to Ani Kirk's for Kraft night. I knit a whole bunch on the pink blanket I started last month. When I went home, Kevin was in bed "surfing" on his computer. I went to bed at 9pm but didn't fall asleep for about an hour."
Actually, something funny did happen yesterday--I was at step and sculpt talking to the instructor, Joyce, and said "i get to stay for yogurt today". Then I laughed and she did too when we realized i said yogurt instead of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment