Monday, November 10, 2008

Open House

Last night we had an open house for Cody and lots of friends came over. First in the door was Joe and Val Reti with a plate full of Snickerdoodles. They were yummy! We visited with them for awhile and then Tani and Michael Blackwell with their three kids, Corine, Colby and Chloe and a plate of chocolate eclairs with cream puffs! I made BBQ sauce and put it in the crockpot with lil smokies. My BBQ sauce is so yummy! More people who came: Doug and George Major, Brett King, Floyd and Karla Butterfield, Helen and John Gallenstein, Adam and Jessica Gorbahn and Scott, Debbie and Nikki Stevenson. Sorry I forgot to take pictures! I do have some pictures of our earlier ride out to Morro Bay. I'll blog that later. Oops! I forgot to mention that Kyra and Brad were here, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment