Monday, November 23, 2009

25!

Here's Kyra making her wish


Later after dinner, Kyra is knitting a baby afghan--Brad's playing a video game
Oh and by the way, we're all wearing pajamas!! lol

Dad is "on" his computer and behind him you can see the glow of a fire in our wood-burning stove. I don't understand why Kyra and Brad have blankets on--with the fire roaring along, it got really warm in our little house.
When you read the title of this post, you should say it out loud, in an amazed voice. We celebrated Kyra's birthday yesterday because I worked on Saturday til 9:30. I baked a cake after church and when Kyra and Brad came in later, I told her about it -- that's when I decided to cook dinner. Also, Kyra chose cream cheese frosting for her cake and it was amazing! The cake was a butter recipe yellow cake mix and it was delicious! You should try one sometime.



1 comment:

  1. I never get to comment on your blog anymore because blogs started getting blocked at my work. I made a point to visit your blog tonight so I could comment and say hello :)

    ReplyDelete