Tuesday, March 2, 2010

impromptu lunch date

I was just getting ready to fix my lunch when I checked my phone and found there was a message from Kevin asking me if I wanted to have lunch with him and Kyra, who he ran into at Sesloc (our credit union). I returned his call and then told him I would meet them at Applebee's. When I got there, they were already eating. Kevin made a move to offer me a bite of his lunch but I could see that it was a Reuben sandwich and I don't care for saurkraut. As soon as Kevin was finished, he left to go back to work :(
I ordered the Grilled Shrimp with Island Rice. I really enjoyed it. Yummy! Kyra had Asian Salad without chicken and Tomato Basil soup.
I love impromptu lunch dates!

2 comments:

  1. We should do an impromptu lunch date when you're in town. Those are the best. (Although I suppose trying to plan an impromptu lunch date is quite the contradiction).

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about on saturday? i really want to go to Koko kitchen. i'm really craving a tequila sunrise roll!

    ReplyDelete