Wednesday, August 4, 2010

2nd night at the fair

Friday night after work I called a coworker to ask her if she would switch shifts with me for Saturday. I know it was last-minute but she was gracious and said yes she would. She wouldn't have to show up for work until 1! Then I just had to get it okayed by my boss. They agreed but that meant I had to show up for work at 7, that's am! I really wanted to see Sheena Easton!
Here's a picture of her at the first show. Its really great that they have big-name shows on the free stages!! She's singing "Morning Train".



During her last song, a person nearby pointed up and I saw this skydiver with the flag. They do this for the rodeo going on in the main grandstand. We tried to get Sheena to look up but she was too wrapped up in Singing!




Her last song--"For Your Eyes Only"

These pictures are from the later show.





And after the show I wandered out to the street where school buses pick up people who park at Lowe's, the high school or Albertson's so there isn't crowding at the fairgrounds. They have two routes, East and West. Whoever thought up this idea, it is wonderful! And that's the end of my Saturday night!








No comments:

Post a Comment