Friday, August 6, 2010

New House

Early Sunday morning (I didn't even take a shower! eek), Brad, Kyra, Kevin and I took off for San Luis to pick up their new flooring for the living room and hall. Its made from bamboo and is beautiful. Here's a shot of their house from the sidewalk. Kyra is very adamant about repainting the outside of the house. She does not like the pink. and when we walked out into the backyard, you could see where they didn't finish the paint job.
This is the kitchen.


This bathroom is off the kitchen and has two doors

Living room with double sliding glass doors (opens from both sides!) and that is a working fireplace.



Baby's room! (Brad designated it so) no, they are not pregnant but this will be the baby's room, sometime in the future.
For some reason, they called it the master bedroom, I guess because the bathroom is right there.

Second bedroom--look at the lovely windows!




This is the master bath--


This will be the master bedroom
They don't like this carpeting so they bought new flooring and I did try to help unload. I decided after taking one box from the truck to the kitchen that I'd let the big guns do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment