Friday, October 29, 2010

a "fashion blog"?

am i turning this into a fashion blog? just for a little while. i really want to share my favorite clothes with you. ok, so I finally retired my "work" shoes. i took this picture right before I threw them in the trash. the brown part on the right is the cupboard door. like my red toenails?


about a month ago i bought this blouse even though i knew i wouldn't be able to wear it to work until it cooled off, considerably. i finally wore it the other day (still too warm). bought it at walmart. there are other colors available. i'm thinking of buying a black one.....i really like the beads on the edge.



the obligatory full shot.....


notice the earring? well, these are jade from mexico. when i stayed with mandi and mike's children last year while they went on a cruise to mexico, they brought home these beautiful earrings for me. (they knew my favorite color is green!) thank you, mike and mandi.




No comments:

Post a Comment