Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Danny's birthday!

I stole these shots from Danny and Jenny's blog dannyandjenny.blogspot.com I just couldn't resist. This picture is from the fiesta Jenny threw for Danny's birthday on Saturday.
I really like this one because Danny frequently makes this face.

I don't remember seeing this one in the anniversary selections but its so Danny.


Danny with his little brother, Cody. Wait, Cody is taller than Danny.
Happy Birthday, Danny. I will be calling you at 1:23 this afternoon. I can't believe its been 31 years! It hardly seems more than a blink of an eye. I love you! You've grown up to be a wonderful man, through no fault of mine.



1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Danny! He really enjoyed talking to you and Kevin today.

    Also, I sent Brad and Kyra home with a Christmas card for you, so make sure you get it from them. It's super cute :)

    ReplyDelete