Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Years' Resolutions




I'm getting a jump on my resolutions for 2010. My resolution is to reach my ideal weight (I really don't know what that is) so I will be posting my measurements and weight here. I got the idea here http://bikiniby30.blogspot.com/




whew --- so here goes


weight--147
ribs--34"
waist--35 1/2"
hips--41 1/2"
thigh--21 3/8"
calf--14 1/4"
bicep--12 1/4"




There, I did it. I'm shaking just a little bit. Every month, I will post updates. And now for the really hard part--pictures! There won't be any pictures of me in a bikini since I don't own one and never will.


3 comments:

  1. You are so brave! Good luck with your resolution. I'm thinking of what mine will be too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Kathleen!!! It's definitely so scary to put yourself out there like that, but it's so liberating and motivating at the same time!! It STILL makes me nervous! So proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete