Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hair






































I've been working on the self-portrait thing because I really wanted to post a funny story about my hair. I'll let you decide which is the best, if any. I was using the mirror in the bathroom so you could see the back of my hair. All the pictures except the last one are after I had my hair appointment--Robin says to say hi to Mandi, Danny, Kyra and Cody!
So this is the story--one day when I was working in the pharmacy, a customer came up and said to me "oh you've cut your hair." I replied that I had--just went to the beauty shop and asked my beautician for a new look and this is what she came up with, etc. Meanwhile, I'm thinking, 'I've never seen this woman before in my life.' Then she said she was having trouble with cataracts in her eyes. After she left, I mentioned to my co-worker that I had never seen that lady in my life. Ok, so maybe this isn't as funny in the telling--its a "had to be there" kind of thing.

1 comment:

  1. This series of self-portraits is the greatest thing ever. The facial expressions are awesome!

    ReplyDelete