Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bowling and Tennis, all in one night!

Over the weekend, Brad and Kyra moved into our garage apartment. Dad thought it would be best if their big TV was set up in out front room since the living room in the apartment is really tiny. So after dinner, which Brad grilled on the BBQ, we decided to play games on the Wii. I know these pictures aren't the greatest but at least you'll get the idea of what we're doing. Brad is taking his first shot bowling.
again. this is a better picture

in motion. I like this picture--those are Kyra's feet you see at the left.



I kept taking Brad's picture to try to figure out which setting was the one that would work best.



Kevin after his shot



Kyra waiting for her shot
She didn't quite make a strike


here I am--


I took this one of Kyra from behind


And here are the scores--Brad won! We had alot of fun playing tennis--no chance to take pictures because we were playing doubles. I'm ready to take them on again! It was lots of fun and thanks again for dinner!









2 comments:

  1. I love Kyra and Brad so much, and I can't wait to see them again! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun with them living there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I forgot to tell you why Cody wasn't there this weekend. Well, actually I don't know why. He was invited like usual. He just said he couldn't make it up this weekend. We had a great time, but we definitely missed him!

    ReplyDelete