Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pipi


Yesterday morning when I came in the house with some corn (!), Kyra and Brad's cat, Pipi, followed me in. When I went from the kitchen to the living room, she ran back outside. Then Brad came in a few minutes later and said "someone's here to see you" and Pipi came back in. Brad sat down to play video games and Pipi started exploring our whole house. I think she was looking for Nori ( I still look for Nori :(). Pipi was test-driving all the surfaces in our house--first she lay down on the kitchen floor, then I saw her in the atrium (bricks). Then she was laying in front on Brad on the living room floor. Later, I was looking for her and found her on the windowsill in the bathroom.

1 comment:

  1. Cats are so funny. Growing up with dogs, it's been really weird for me to get used to the way cats behave.

    ReplyDelete