Monday, August 24, 2009

Two weddings

We had a very unusual day yesterday. You notice my post title is "Two weddings". Well, before Sunday School started, Jason Ivey came up to Kyra and I and asked how we were and if there was anything exciting happening. No, as usual, and then I asked him what exciting things were going on in his life and he said a wedding in the Relief Society room after church! Sorry I didn't get any pictures but my camera was at home! Jason Ivey and Natilee Ramussen were married after church yesterday. Later on in the afternoon, we headed to Santa Barbara for Colin and Megan's wedding. Here are the groom and his men waiting for Megan. It was held at the Alice Keck Memorial Park. With his back to the camera, that's Ryan, Colin's older brother, probably discussing with Colin why Megan is taking so long. The woman in the picture is the officiant. and the young man is Austin, Megan's son.
Colin is trying to read his vows.

Megan and Colin at the wedding dinner (held at Stella Mare's). Sorry this is out of order but I haven't ever figured out how to rearrange the pics after adding them here.


First kiss as husband and wife.



I'm not sure why I took this picture but its pretty funny.

Presenting Mr and Mrs Goodwin




Bride and Groom with their families--Bride's dad, mom, Colin, Austin, Bride's mom, Bride, Roger, Lauren (groom's sister) and Ryan.

another picture with Blake added in. He's Lauren's husband
The bridesmaids hamming it up with Colin

I wasn't quick enough to get two shots of them

This picture didn't turn out (seeting again) but I'm posting it anyway. Lauren and Blake Bowen

My brother, Mike and his wife, Lana.

My sister-in-law and her husband, Roger. Sorry, Roger. I got you with your eyes closed. We had a very nice time and the weather was cooperative. It was nice to visit with family and meet new friends. Sorry more of you couldn't be there.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to both couples, and WOW!!! on Jason's wedding! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO sad we weren't there for Colin and Megan's wedding. We really, really wanted to be there, but we just couldn't make it. It looks so beautiful, and Brad and Kyra said it was great. Thanks for posting the cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete