Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"I am a lineman for the county..."

Danny, you're going to love this. Over the weekend, we had problems with voltage fluctations. (No, that's not what you're going to love)
Again! Kevin called PG&E on Monday morning and about 10 minutes later (I barely had time to take a shower and apply my makeup!), a PG&E truck drives into the driveway. I go out to greet him and he introduces himself as Bob (that's the part i'm referring to, Danny)
He checked out the connections behind the box on the north side of the house and decided he needed to check the connection to the pole on the north property line.
This is what our "north forty" looks like and there's Bob on the pole.

Another shot, using the zoom. He found the problem and fixed it! Thank goodness, because my hair doesn't look very good without using my blow dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment