Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the moon!

I opened the door to look outside this morning and saw this bright light shining on our garage, so I went over to the north side of the house to see what it was...it was the moon! I had to run back inside to get my camera!
the shiny strip on the left side of the picture is our rain gutter, reflecting the moon.

I used several different settings on my camera--this is the "shoot without flash in low-light reducing blur" setting. Even though the sun hasn't come up yet, it looks brighter outside than it really was.


"For shooting with automatic settings"




"Auto exposure with adjustable settings"
These pictures cannot capture my wonder and joy at seeing the "red moon" setting
Click on the pictures to enlarge them and really see the red moon.


No comments:

Post a Comment