Thursday, September 9, 2010

Friday

Before I went to Utah, I contacted my friend Peggy Cann and made arrangements to go to the temple and have lunch. Early Friday morning, I headed to American Fork where the Mount Timpanagos temple is. After the session, we met at Magleby's Fresh. I picked up Cody and his friend, Julia on the way.









Cody's new room--typical apartment




Cody was growing a beard. his facial hair was red! I took another picture close up but he didn't like it so i won't post it here.

Cody's building from the outside. I booked it back to Salt Lake to pick up my stuff and change my clothes. Danny and Shaq took me to the airport and I made it with time to spare. Got in to San Luis on time and Kevin was waiting at the airport to take me home.
What a nice vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment