Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wednesday

It was Rachel's birthday, she's 6, so I went over to her house and found Mandi in the middle of making cupcakes! Here, Rachel must have been helping because she's wearing an apron. (Just a little side note, that apron was given to Mandi, Rachel's mother, when Mandi was a little girl)
Danny made a point of asking me if I wanted to invite Penny over for dinner so I called her the day before and she consented. In case you didn't know, Penny is a life-long friend. Then I thought it would be fun to have Teri and Clem over the same night so we arranged that(Teri is my sister and Clem my brother-in-law). Amanda was there too and Amanda and Jenny made Chicken Parmesan. Very good! Amanda also brought sugar cookies. they had almond flavor icing on them. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment