Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mike's Birthday

I let Lana know earlier this week that I would be off on Saturday at 7pm (Mike's birthday was yesterday). So she asked me where would be a place that could handle a big crowd. After thinking about it, I remembered McLintock's in Paso. Good food and lots of room. So we gathered there (I was a little late) last night to celebrate the birth of my oldest brother, Mike, pictured here with Lana. that's Patty stewart next to them
Mike made a valiant effort to blow out all the candles after the McLintock's staff sang to him. Lana provided the cake.

Two goofy kids, Jacob and Logan, both Mike's grandsons.


The other end of the table, Kevin, Andrew-Kailie's boyfriend, Kailie, Richard (first time seen here--Mike's youngest son, a recent transplant from Oklahoma) and Lynsey, Jacob's mother.



Lynsey and Christine--Mike's daughter. We had a fun time -- it was noisy but the food was delicious! Happy Birthday, Mike!




2 comments: