Thursday, September 2, 2010

Monday....

Rachel ate a blue sucker after lunch at Sizzler--hence, blue teeth!
i didn't get any response to my calls or text messages to mandi so i just decided to drive over there on monday morning. when i got there, mike said mandi went to her office and rachel was next door. he went over to get her and a minute later i heard a scream. i told myself that must have been rachel when mike told her i was there. i suggested we go out to lunch because i was very hungry so we went to sizzler. yummy! when we got back rachel "read" a book to me and then got out her coloring book and a box of 64 crayons that only had about half that number. we colored several pictures then rachel asked me if i wanted to watch tv so we turned it on. I found the "Cake Boss" and watched it until dinner! he makes the most awesome cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment