Sunday, March 22, 2009

Austin the jeweler

See, Kyra, you're not the only one to tilt your head. Its a family trait!
I have enough pictures from my trip to Utah to post quite a few more entries. You'll really enjoy this one. When Austin (age 7) came in from school on Friday, the 27th of Feb, it seemed like the first thing he said was "I want your rings". So I promised him that when I die, he can have my wedding rings. When he found out I have gold teeth, he said he wanted them too. I told him he couldn't have them and made his mother promise that they wouldn't take out my gold teeth. She readily agreed with that. Then a few days later, I walked into the living room and he said "I'm going to kill you." I replied, "Why?" "Because I want your gems." So I immediately handed him my CTR ring, which is gold. He enjoyed wearing it for the next several days but gave it back to me the day before I left there to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment