Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lunch at Koko's Kitchen

As soon as Mitchell and Austin left for the bus, I got ready for my day and called Jenny, Danny's wife, (I'm still getting used to saying that) to see if she could take me shopping while Rachel was in school. She was busy blogging and came over without any makeup. After we were done shopping, I suggested we meet Danny for lunch at our favorite sushi place, Koko's Kitchen. I love to sit at the sushi bar and watch them make our lunch.
Here's Rachel eating edamame. Jenny told me the correct way to eat them--just the peas inside not the whole thing. Much better that way!
More Rachel

This was taken by Rachel. She did well considering she was sitting right next to me.

I really like this shot of Jenny and Danny. Did Rachel take this one too?
I remembered after we were all done that I didn't get any pictures of our food so I took one of this rice and fish thingy. Danny ordered this. I think it was mackeral

I had Danny take this picture because I noticed earlier in the day that Jenny and I had sunglasses that were almost exactly alike.
Uncle Danny taken by Rachel. What a fun morning we had together and we arrived back at Mandi's just 5 minutes before the boys were scheduled to be home from school. Thank you Jenny, for being my chauffeur! I love you (and Danny too)

No comments:

Post a Comment