Monday, March 16, 2009

Draper Utah Temple Open House

I almost forgot to take a picture but remembered just as we were getting on the bus to take us to Jenny's car.
The rest of the pictures I took as we rode out on the bus.





One of the things I really wanted to do while in Utah earlier this month, was tour the Draper Utah Temple Open House. I talked to Jenny about it, hoping that she and Danny could take me out there. Well, the week got away from me and it wasn't until Monday morning that Jenny and I went out there (Danny was working). Mike and Mandi were back from their cruise by then so I didn't have to worry about who would mind Rachel. Jenny picked me up at 8:30 and we drove to a church in the Draper area where we watched a short video and then boarded a bus to take us to the temple (Remember you are on the yellow bus!). We were lucky to get there so early because our group was small. The group that came in after us had about twice as many people. The temple is beautiful! I enjoyed another excursion with my wonderful daughter-in-law. Thank you Jenny for all our time together. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. Note to readers: I posted all my pictures of the temple so Jenny could take her pick of the one she wants to post.




No comments:

Post a Comment