Friday, March 13, 2009

Don't try this!

You're probably thinking to yourself 'why is she showing us a picture of toothpaste with perfume?''. Well, let me tell you a little story. After I returned from Utah (that will be another post, actually several), I was unpacking my cosmetics/sundries case (thank you, Mandi!) so I could get ready for bed. I grabbed my toothbrush and noticed it was wet so I rinsed it off and put it in the toothbrush cup. When I started brushing my teeth a few minutes later, it tasted like perfume! Yuck! I kept brushing, then decided that I really didn't want to continue with that perfume-infested brush so I threw it away and grabbed a new one out of the drawer, loaded it with toothpaste and proceeded to brush. Then I realized that I just wrecked a new toothbrush and gave up and finished brushing. It was really awful and I could still taste the perfume after I rinsed my mouth. I had to buy a new toothbrush! My advice to you if you're ever tempted to rinse your mouth with perfume like Scarlett in "Gone with the Wind", don't do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment