Sunday, March 15, 2009

Random pictures

Just wanted to share some pictures with you out of chronological order. I took this picture of the house we lived in in San Luis Obispo. I really didn't want the car but it was there and so there you go. The house looks alot different then when we lived there. At that time, it was stucco, not siding. They also did away with the railroad ties in the front yard that my dad put in.
I took this picture one day last month when I was filling my gas tank. The main subject of my picture is supposed to be Flamson Middle School and the construction going on.

I'm sitting at the intersection of highway 46 and Golden Hill Road. I really was trying to get a picture of the concrete being poured for the Lowe's store going in on the opposite corner. If you look carefully you'll see the concrete tube-thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment