Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Blue Iguana

Jenny parents invited us to join them for a post-graduation meal at The Blue Iguana in downtown Salt Lake City. I don't know why, but I took a couple of pictures of this T-shirt displays while we were waiting for the rest of the crew.




Here we all are trying to decide what to order. On the right, Danny, Jenny, John (Jenny's dad), Jenny's mom is hidden on the other side of John. On the left is Amanda, Jenny's sister. Also on the left are Jenny's aunt and uncle with their children (sorry, I can't remember your names)

Kevin, Amanda and Ben

Danny, Jenny, John, Regina, and Jenny's grandma all the way from Pennsylvania!
This is Kevin's yumminess.
I ordered fish or shrimp tacos. So good!

Danny order two different types of mole. One was delicious and the other kind of bland.
I will definitely be eating here again! Thank you, John!

1 comment:

  1. That day was so much fun. Yum...those pictures make me want to go back to Blue Iguana immediately.

    ReplyDelete