Thursday, June 25, 2009

daily walk


Here we are on a bench by the cliff. We tried to get Colleen to keep backing up but she was smarter than that. Just a joke! Ed and John standing behind me and Steve. Steve said that I should stand behind the guys sitting down so then we would be even. He's so funny!

I thought John was going to go all the way down the cliff to the rocks and I kept yelling at him not to go down there. He was just picking up a bottle.


Here we are in another shot--can you pick out the differences?

Here are the four comedians in front of our rental--Colleen, Steve, John and Ed


As we were walking, I would see a house I really liked or the landscaping really spoke to me so I took a picture. Isn't the landscaping here lovely? Colleen commented on the individuality of each home. It definitely isn't a housing development!

I really like this garden!

This one is so pretty I took two pictures.

The three windows above the garage are stained glass. What a grea idea!



landscaping needs doing. I'd like to see what they do with it.

The End!

1 comment:

  1. Those houses are so amazing! Danny and I absolutely love looking at houses. We think it's so much fun. Looks like you had such a great time with your family in town. Sorry we missed it!

    ReplyDelete