Monday, June 29, 2009

Spaghetti by Vicky


On Friday night in Cambria, Vicky promised to make her Chicken Spaghetti. So I was helping her by dicing the onions and sauteing them with the minced garlic. When she opened the can of pineapple, I thought she was going a bit too far. I told her I didn't like cooked pineapple (I don't care for Hawaiian pizza) and Colleen said something about not liking chunky tomatoes. Vicky said she could blend some of the sauce in the blender. So I tried to tell her that it was alright, I would try it the way she made it, she kept insisting that she didn't mind, that she always pureed some for her son Matt. So I tried the pureed sauce and it was good but then I had to try the regular sauce. Its really good! It was even good left over. I'm going to get the recipe from Vicky and post it here for your enjoyment. Try it, you'll like it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I can't wait to see the recipe. Sounds yummy to me!

    ReplyDelete