Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Teri and Clem"s new apartment

Teri invited me to stay overnight in their new apartment so I met her and Clem at the Church History Museum and we walked to their car. Then we decided to go out to dinner. We went to the Macaroni Grill. It was my first time there. I ordered the Chicken Cannelloni. It was pretty good, although I think I would have ordered something else if I had realized how much cheese there was. So I didn't take any pictures while we were there but I did take lots of Teri's new home. The above picture if the 2nd bedroom. This set-up is a bookshelf that slides open to reveal the closet! Its so cool!
The bed is a Murphy bed. When we first walked in and the bed was in the fixture, Clem told me I'd have to sleep on the floor. Haha. This is what it looks like when the bed is let down.
Here it is put away.
This is their living room.
Here's their dining room with the kitchen in the background. The sliding glass doors open onto their patio which is really big!
Kicthen-look at all the cupboard space! There's also a second bathroom. I didn't get any pictures of the master bedroom with bath. It has a real nice closet/dressing room area.
This is the outside of their building
I took this picture from the guest parking lot.

This picture shows the wall outside their apartment that encloses their patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment